Below you will find a broad range of resources that may be helpful to you and others who share responsibility for the care and support of their children. Please help us keep this resource up to date by sending new information and alerting us when a listed resource is no longer available.
The Warrick County Clerk’s Office has information for you regarding payment history, arrearage balance and copies of Court records.
Contact information for the local Department of Child Services office:
Local DCS Office in Warrick County
1302 Millis AvenueP.O. Box 265
Boonville, IN 47601
Director: Judith HarperIndiana
- Annual Support Fees
- Available Services, Eligibility and Support Enforcement Tools
- Email the location of a Non-Custodial Parent
- Forms used for Child Support Enforcement efforts
- Contact information for all county level IV-D offices in Indiana (Note: this information has not been updated since 09/07)
- Notice to non-custodial parents of redirection of child support payments
- Application for Services
- Child Support Payment Information
- Direct Deposit and Commercial Debit Account Information
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Non-Custodial Parents Frequently Asked Questions
- Establishing Paternity for the Father and Brochure
- Establishing Paternity for the Mother and Brochure
The Office of Child Support Enforcement in the Administration for Children and Families which itself is within the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services offers a variety of child support related resources.
- Access all State IV-D offices throughout the country here.
- Monthly Child Support Reports
- Federal Parent Locator Service
- Annual Reports
- Child Support Enforcement Handbook
- Child Support Enforcement Handbook (Spanish)
- Steps to Getting Child Support